First Entry

I thought I would make a first entry to introduce myself and my website. I should warn you right away that writing is not exactly my strong point.

My name is Ryan Askren. I recently started my website: www.RyanAskren.com. I am a college student in Wisconsin majoring in wildlife ecology. I have a deep passion for the outdoors and photography. I grew up hunting, fishing, and just being in God's creation so it was easy for me to get addicted to outdoor photography. I enjoy wandering through the woods in Wisconsin or a marsh in Iowa looking for anything that catches my eye. I have had the great opportunity to work in the field in some incredible places and have thus had the chance to get close to some incredible animals. 

I am hoping to maintain this blog to share my travels and adventures trying to get close to any wildlife I can find. I try to keep up a Flickr account and have a website up to share some of my images as I mentioned earlier at www.RyanAskren.com

As of late, I haven't had much opportunity to get out and do any photography but I am heading up to the Northwoods with my good friend Mycal next weekend to spend some time in the sticks and will hopefully have some photos and stories to share when I make it back. 

Take care,
Ryan



Comments

  1. yay! I love blogs — I'll be reading. it looks good so far. keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment