Recent and random shots

I obviously haven't updated this blog lately so I thought I'd just make a quick post of a couple shots that I have taken over the last couple of weeks.

These first shots are from Wisconsin before I headed home for Christmas break. Nothing terribly exciting.





I took this last one, of a red-shouldered hawk,  in Northern Arkansas while on a bird hunting trip.


I apologize for the somewhat lackluster photos recently but I am planning on a cross country road trip to New Mexico which will hopefully yield some better images. Should be an adventure for sure.

Comments

  1. Nice collection of images, Ryan! The background in the chickadee portrait frames the bird well, and really nice light on the mallard.Looking forward to your shots from the Southwest too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment